Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quadâ€™s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and printing technology. This includes guided vehicles (driverless fork trucks) and world-class digital presses that give our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, youâ€™ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done â€“ something shared by your team and everyone in the community we call Quad.
Quad is currently seeking aÂ Part-Time HousekeeperÂ to join ourÂ Hartford, WI team.Â The housekeeper takes pride in maintaining theÂ cleanliness of the facility according to Quad'sÂ standards andÂ schedule.Â We are looking for someone that can workÂ day timeÂ hours between 25-35 per week from 7a.m.-3p.m.Â Â This will also include a rotation of workingÂ everyÂ third weekend between the hoursÂ of 7a.m-3p.m.Â
We also have Walk In Wednesdays from 8am-2pm.Â Stop by for a plant tour and immediate interview.Â Â Find a career.Â Not a job.Â Apply today and save yourself time the date of the event.Â Questions, callÂ ~~~
Â Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sweep, mop scrub, dust and vacuum facilities
- Clean, sanitize and maintain restrooms, break and lunch areas
- Empty waste receptacles
- Clean glass and mirrors
- Check and refill all dispensers (paper and hygiene products, chemical goods)
- Use proper safegaurds to alert others of potential hazards (e.g., warning signs and safety cones)
- Notify maintenance of need for repairs/maintenance, relamping, heating and ventilating issues
- Clean carpets and floors
- Wax floors
- Other miscellaneous janitorial and housekeeping tasks, as needed.
- Position reports to Housekeeping Lead
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred
- Previous experience using a professional carpet cleaner and/or floor buffer a plus
- Excellent attendance and safety records, satisfactory job performance in current position
- Positive attitude
- Able to work unsupervised, takeÂ direction. andÂ coordinate tasks
- Must be a team player and able to work with others
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and climb ladders up to heights of 10 feet
- Must be able to lift from a standing position, carry and/or transport up to 15 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED
- Flexible to work additional time and any shift when needed
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The companyâ€™s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in 17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print products with complementary services to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase revenue.