Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Requisition Number: 612
Job Title: Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Area of Interest: Food, Beverage & Culinary
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
Hourly / Management: Management
Location/Property: Marriotts Barony Beach Club,1044 William Hilton Parkway
Property Description URL: Marriotts Barony Beach Club,1044 William Hilton Parkway
City/Town: Hilton Head Island
State/Province: South Carolina
Country: *United States
Shift: 1st Shift and 2nd Shift
Job Description: "
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Position responsible for assigned food and beverage/culinary operations. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals.
Education and Experience
* High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
* 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Food and Beverage Operations
* Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
* Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
* Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
* Uses coaching skills throughout the property.
* Demonstrates self confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
* Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
* Provides excellent customer service.
* Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
* Understands the brand's service culture.
* Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
* Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
* Follows up to ensure complaints have been addressed to the guest's satisfaction.
* Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele internally and externally.
Additional Responsibilities as Assigned
* Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
* Assists GM as needed with annual Quality riott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture."