Senior Product Information Management AdministratorSenior Product Information Management Administrator
Job ID #:1730 Location:Chicago, IL
Functional Area:Product Management Department:00719 R12 Project Team
Position Type:Full Time Regular Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years Relocation Provided:
Supports, maintains, and enhances the WMS Enrichment of Product Information Management tools and processes.
Essential Job Functions:
* Serves as second line of defense for WMS user questions and issues (after self-help and power users)
* Manage and maintain Product Enrichment Business rules and workflows in Oracle PIM.
* Manage and maintain user groups, roles, and permissions in Oracle PIM.
* Manage and maintain attribute groups, attributes, PLM to PIM mappings and attribute permissions in Oracle PIM.
* Manage and maintain Oracle Inventory, Bills of Material data.
* Manage and maintain dissemination of product information publication from PIM integrated into a User Publication Framework for other downstream teams including Order Management, Quoting, Finance, Business Intelligence etc.
* Collect and manage business process requirements and improvements, as well as their implementation in Oracle PIM.
* Coordinate with Oracle EBS counterparts on enrichment of data and processes between Agile PLM and Oracle EBS including application of User Item Types, Item Templates, Serialization, Install Base attributes etc.
* Active member of MDM and PIM Change Control Board - perform policy and impact assessments on requested changes, enhancements, and fixes.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology (or equivalent experience)
* 5-7 years in a Product Operations environment utilizing Oracle Inventory, Bills of Materials software tools and / or processes, especially in a manufacturing context and preferably with Oracle Product Information Management tools (PIM).
* Experience with Oracle EBS especially Oracle Inventory, Bills of Materials essential.
* Experience with Oracle R12 EBS essential.
* Experience with Oracle PIM preferred.
* Experience with Oracle Configurator or integration thereof preferred.
* Experience with integration mapping to PLM using PIP to PIM is preferred.
* Development and delivery of related user acceptance scripts.
* Development and delivery of related user training material.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Strong internal customer service orientation
* Excellent written and verbal skills to translate end-user requirements and issues into Scope of Work and Impact Statements.
* Ability to work as part of a cross functional team comprised of Oracle MDM-PIM super-users, business stakeholders, ERP staff, Agile PLM stakeholders and IT Technical Architects.
WMS is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions that WMS conducts business. If you are requested by WMS to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment with WMS may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. WMS encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.